Wednesday 11 July 2012

Travel day

The sun was out this morning. This looked like a good start. Unfortunately it was not. Major panic as I arrived at St Albans station to find that my sim was not getting internet access from the iPhone. A mad dash home with a bit of swearing in between as I could not miss the 12.07 from Paddington. Luckily the 11.03 from Bedford was delayed to 11.14. This gave me 20 of hot footing, no cycling from Kings Cross to Paddington to get there with a few minutes to spare. No more deadlines to make until next Sun when I get the 11.25 from Wick.
Another great surprise today. The fund raising has passed the £1000 mark. Fantastic and thanks very much to everyone that has helped me. Jessica has arranged a bake sale at school this Friday so more to come. Land's End here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment